12. 22. 2022
The name says it all. Faithful is a reconstruction of the classic vanilla Minecraft textures, just at a slightly higher resolution. All the original textures are there, with a little more detail to spice things up.
But it isn't entirely a carbon-copy recreation. There are textures here where the creator liberally added a few extra details, like panels on the doors and extra patterns on the dispenser. The armor had a pretty nice upgrade, with smoother surfaces and edges.
If you're looking for something more creative and off-the-wall, then you're better off looking elsewhere. But if you're just looking for a better-looking version of vanilla Minecraft, then Faithful is a good choice. At 32×32, it's not going to slow down your system too much, but still give good resolution.
1. Download and InstallMCPatcher HD
2. Download Faithful 32×32 Texture Pack
3. Open the Start menu and click “Run”
4. Type “%appdata%” (without quotes)
5. Find a folder named “/.minecraft/”. Go inside and find a /texturepacks/ folder
6. Copy and paste texture pack .zip file into texturepacks folder
7. Launch Minecraft
8. Change your Texture Pack