10. 11. 2022
SteelFeather's Enchanted pack looks like something out of a fairy tale. The first thing that leapt out at me was the ornate wooden textures, even for something as simple as wooden planks. It looks very appealing and it made for one of the nicest houses I've ever built, especially with the nice, luxurious door design.
And yes, the word “luxurious” does apply. Fairy tales have royalty and castles and stuff, right? That means they get all the good stuff. Stuff like wrought-iron torches and velvet lever handles. Patterned wool carpets and ornate iron fences. And kings get the really good stuff, like fancy weapons and armor.
But the best part by far about SteelFeather's Enchanted Pack is how crisp the entire thing looks even at 32×32. You would actually think you were running at 64×64. It's that nice. The only thing that would've made this texture pack a perfect recommendation is the lack of texture upgrades for the mobs. With the exception of the wolves and a couple of others, all of the mobs look the same as their vanilla Minecraft cousins. No tweaks. Still, this shouldn't stop you from downloading an excellent texture pack.
1. Download and InstallMCPatcher HD
2. Download SteelFeather's Enchanted Texture Pack
3. Open the Start menu and click “Run”
4. Type “%appdata%” (without quotes)
5. Find a folder named “/.minecraft/”. Go inside and find a /texturepacks/ folder
6. Copy and paste texture pack .zip file into texturepacks folder
7. Launch Minecraft
8. Change your Texture Pack